Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

On this Fathers Day I would say to all of the children out there that you make each day of the year special. I celebrate Fathers Day by thinking about all my children; some who are fathers and mothers. I take joy in knowing that my life keeps continuing through all of them. When they call, send a card or come by lets me know I may have done something right. Sometimes they may forget Father’s Day; they have never forgotten how much I love them. Even though it is nice to have a day set aside for us; I still look at all the other days of the year and that is what makes Fathers Day so special to me. To all my children on this father’s day; just know I love you. To all you dads out there be thankful for each of your children; love them unconditionally and always do the right thing by them. They count on you. The memories they give to you; is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment